TITLE: Lead Software Engineer - Full-stack
REPORTS TO: Associate Director of Engineering, Design & Technology Innovation
STATUS: Regular, full-time, exempt
SALARY RANGE: $140,000 to $160,000
LOCATION: Remote Full-Time Employment offered in CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, UT, VA, and WA. At this time, we cannot support hiring team members who do not reside in the United States.
This is an exciting time for InfoBeans, and we are looking to work with experienced engineers in the following areas to build world-class products and experiences:
Familiarity with technologies from each category below:
- Work with the team to take features from ideation all the way to delivery - architecting, developing, testing, and shipping features
- Collaborate closely with the client on a daily basis to maintain alignment between their product vision and the day-to-day engineering work
- Bring an engineering perspective to different levels of project fidelity - i.e. how do our engineering strategy and roadmap fit into the design process, the business process, the project/client timeline, etc.
- Break down UX and product ideas into engineering tasks
- 9+ years of experience working across a diverse range of libraries, frameworks, etc. across both the backend and frontend
- Experience leading projects from technical, mentorship and consultant perspectives
- A high comfort-level in an agile consulting environment - i.e., given an endless stream of work items and a finite timeline, effectively prioritize work to be done and organize work in the backlog in a sustainable way
- The ability to both move fast but work within a slow moving enterprise
- Experience with integrating Django with Active Directory
- Experience with Oracle a big plus, but not a must have
- Belief in the idea of "think by making" - the fastest way to get to an answer, whether that's understanding how a new library works or understanding how a user will experience a client's product, is to build and ship something
- You're a nerd - you love tinkering with new software, hardware, work in open source, are involved in the engineering community, etc.
- Motivation to engage in and willingness to promote and encourage sustainable practices within your respective teams through communication and awareness on sustainability efforts
- Eagerness to follow the InfoBeans Green Office Policies and Procedures, to seek ways to reduce waste, water, and energy usage within your office, and to utilize technology to reduce paper usage
- And maybe most importantly, you are a people person at heart - at the end of the day, what we all want is to build cool stuff and have fun doing it!
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% of Anthem Blue Cross PPO Silver insurance premium for employees and their qualified dependents
Anthem Blue Cross PPO Silver-Gold-Platinum Plans (National BlueCard PPO)
Anthem Blue Cross Gold HMO and Kaiser HMO Platinum Plans (CA only)
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Stipend/Professional Development budget ($1,500/year)
- Option to participate in FSA: Medical-Dependent Care-Parking-Transit