At Spline (spline.design
), we are building a collaborative 3D design tool that works in the browser, in real-time.
We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline's ML challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
As an ML Engineer you will research, design, train, code, optimize, and implement ML models to be used in different parts or processes within the app.
What you will do
- You will lead execution and research efforts to train and implement generative models.
- Work alongside other teams to integrate models in our 3D editor.
- Research, train, and implement models for different types of visual/media outcomes.
- Strong experience working with generative models (Diffusion/GANs/LLMs).
- Experience (2+ years) coding with Python, JS, or R.
- Understanding of 3D Computer Graphics (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.)
- Experience with large datasets
- Please share links to work you have done.
Why work with us?
We are redefining the design process: 3D first, real-time, and interactive.
There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, and costly.
- We work fast and value clear communication.
- We have a strong community of users/creators.
- We ship consistently.
- We care about innovating.
- Our team is diverse and with a strong comprehension of their fields.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working on ML challenges, you will have fun!