US remote or near a GoDaddy office
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
What you'll get to do...
Do you flourish when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and empowering atmosphere? Do you wish to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work on customer-centered products used by millions of users? If so, then we want to meet you!
- Help build highly scalable products that help small businesses succeed online with great user experiences.
- Work on a remote first team of software engineers, product management, user experience designers and data scientists within a supportive environment where you will have the flexibility to structure your day.
- Deliver a great customer experience via experimentation and data, solving problems spanning the front-end to the backend.
- Embrace Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services.
- Help establish and monitor metrics to ensure product and customer success, including real-time application monitoring and performance profiling of our applications.
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years professional experience building products and services.
- Experience with automated testing code and using test frameworks.
- A good foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
You might also have...
- A BS or MS in a computer science, information system, UX or related industry experience.
- Contributed to or managed open-source projects
- Prior work experience with AWS
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet
), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture
). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.