ABOUT THE ROLE
We´re seeking a motivated and talented backend software engineer to work in Node and RoR for the backend development at Heepsy
is an influencer Saas product where brands discover & analyze any creator in the world. At the core of our tech lies a search and analytics engine capable of identifying and categorizing millions of creators using complex infrastructure and algorithms. We have grown fast since we launched in 2018. We help thousands of brands and creators globally with a team of 30+ talented individuals working remotely across several countries and also from our Bilbao (Spain) office.
Heepsy is already successful, with thousands of brands using it to find creators, and it will expand its features significantly in the near future after repetitive and consistent client demands. You will join a team with the highest development standards and practices along with highly talented individuals comprising product management, UX, front-end, back-end, data engineering, AI and quality assurance.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
Our goal at Heepsy is to build a new class of productivity tools that brand enjoys using every single day to work with creators. What we're looking for: a software engineering generalist who's passionate and cares deeply about product development.
Our engineers are always learning new things — we all work cross-platform and full-stack. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code and maintainable systems that make our lives easier, across RoR and Node amongst others. Every engineer works on exciting, meaningful projects that impact our technical and product strategy.
We work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future of our products. We’re building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as React, and tackling complex problems related to large-scale backend infrastructure platforms. We're building a team of talented, thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Extraordinary software engineering talent
- Knowledge of Nodejs OR Ruby on Rails
- Experience with web applications, databases, and distributed systems.
- Experience of working as part of an Agile product team
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company
- Fluent in either English or Spanish
IT HELPS IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of the whole development stack
- Experience in a start-up
- Experience in working as part of an Agile product team
- Salary $40k - $85k yearly depending on experience
- Private health insurance
- External learning budget
- Flexible working schedule
- Possibility to work on remote
- Onboard a growing project in a crucial stage of development
- Work with top talent
- A friendly, humble and talented group with different nationalities