Enterprise marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our 300+ clients
seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise, and a rich ecosystem of sellers to accelerate the launch and scale of their marketplace.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. A leader in the Forrester New Wave, we will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl Workers globally over the next 3 years.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for Senior Software Engineer to join our US team.
About Mirakl Labs:
Our technical department, Mirakl Labs, is spread over 2 regional hubs located in Paris & Bordeaux and Boston. Our teams collaborate intensively to meet the needs of all our customers and users by adapting to various challenges related to new features, scalability, security and ergonomics.
We operate in agile mode and our Feature Teams are made up of Product Managers, Developers and QA. Each of these teams specializes in a functional area (Marketplace, Catalog, Connect, Connectors, etc.). They design and implement the evolutions of functionalities and APIs (with a microservices architecture). Our SRE / Infra, Architecture, Security, Documentation, Support, Design and Data teams operate across the board, bringing their expertise and consistency to all projects.
All our teams have ownership within their scope and each of the employees brings their experience and ideas. Innovation, feedback and involvement in decision-making are at the heart of our philosophy.
And to promote this sharing with enthusiasts, we are sponsors, speakers, and hosts of various events, meetups, and associations of the Tech scene in France (ex: Paris / Bordeaux JUG, DevoxxFR, Voxxed Days, ReactEurope, DotJS, PostgreSQL Day , Flupa UX Days, Product Conf, Tekom…).
What you will do at Mirakl:
As a Java developer in the Mirakl Labs product teams, your main mission is to design, build and deploy the new business functionalities that are offered by the Product Manager. On a daily basis, you are required to implement these new functionalities through all the layers of our applications, from the interfaces (UI or REST API) through the business layer and up to the creation of database schemas and scripts. As part of a team that has full ownership of the products it develops, you are one of the key players in ensuring the product's business consistency but also its technical stability.
- Use your technical skills for the benefit of the backend and frontend developments of new business functionalities
- Learn alongside Mirakl Labs teams and benefit from their expertise
- Ensure and improve the stability / robustness of the products / applications for which your team is responsible through code review and test writing
- Work in close collaboration with the SRE, Product, Design teams, etc ...
- Monitor and fix the production problems of your team's services
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Mirakl Labs
Our Tech Stack and Tools
- Spring Boot
- AWS, Google Cloud
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Java / Spring and understand the challenges of the Web
- You like good development practices and attach importance to the quality of the code (tests, CI / CD)
- You thrive in dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environments
- You take ownership of the functional as well as the technique: to produce quality code is not just an objective but a means of responding to customer and business challenges
- You like to continue learning and perfecting your know-how
- You work as a team and bring your good humor with you in the morning!
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, Succeed Through Expertise, Work Hard Together, and Satisfy & Empower Clients. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations, apply today.