Hi I'm Daniel
, the Founder of creable
Nice to meet you!
I'm a 24 y/o second time Founder looking to hire our second Senior Full Stack Developer to help us build and develop our MVP.
has a clear vision
: Enabling the Creator Economy
is to enable 10'000'000 Creators to monetize by 2030.
Over the last 5 years I've already built a successful startup
in the same industry (Social Media / Creator Economy). We have startup experience
, domain expertise
and an international Creator network
. The idea is already validated
. We have funding to build and improve the MVP and can rely on an impressive advisory board of 4 experienced entrepreneurs
In this role you will:
- Help develop the MVP.
- Be involved in key decisions about software architecture, design and development.
- Work with (and possibly later on lead) a globally distributed team of engineers.
- Proactively think along and ensure that we’re going in the right direction.
- Conceive, design, develop and test our product - iteratively.
- Write clean, organized, tested and documented code.
- Partner with the Product Owner and other team members to inform, influence, support, and execute development decisions.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Continually update your technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- A passionate, high-performance team who’s fun to work with.
- The chance to build “the next big thing” - software for the Creator Economy.
- Build for and directly talk to Creators with millions of followers who have a huge impact on the global culture!
- A market rate compensation package where you can choose your salary / equity mix.
- The possibility to be part of the core team of a startup, build a product from scratch and proactively form a culture you love!
- Remote work – We hire diverse, globally distributed people.
- Flexibility & Trust: Work from where and when you want. Whatever works best for you!
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
Our hiring process:
- Culture fit interview
- Technical assessment
- Trial period (1 month of paid work)
We're excited to get to know you!