Hello. We are ShipHero (https://shiphero.com). We have built a software platform trusted by hundreds of ecommerce companies large and small to run their operations. Many of our customers sell on Shopify and/or Amazon. We’re driven to help our customers grow their businesses by providing a platform that solves complex problems and is engineered to be reliable and fast. We strive to build great technology that is beautiful and easy to use. Our culture also reflects our ethos and belief that by bringing empathetic, talented, and great people together - you can do great things.
Our team is remote, with most of our engineers currently either in New York or Argentina. We do team meetings through Google Hangouts and communicate regularly using video chat and Slack.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. We seek people who are excited to continue growing alongside experienced and talented engineers, and who are driven to help others improve. We are obsessed with disrupting an industry that desperately needs it by continuing to build tools that help our customers accomplish great things.
You will work building the frontend for our platform. We develop for web, desktop, and mobile. Your code will be the gateway to warehouses that ship thousands of orders every day.
- You understand that great things are accomplished when teams work together.
- You're comfortable with React and ES6.
- You’ve made a lot of mistakes, and most importantly, have learned from them.
- 2+ years writing software.
Nice to have, but not required: you have worked with GraphQL, Apollo, React Native, styled-components, Electron, TDD, jest.
- Work on a cross-functional team including back end and UX to build solutions that are easy for customers to understand, work consistently, and scale well.
- Participate in code reviews and help shape and maintain quality software.
- Learn and push those around you to do the same - this is a craft that you’re constantly improving upon.
- Implement solutions that are pragmatic to get the platform built.
- Have the confidence to work with experienced and talented people to build great things, but you’re not a “rockstar”.
- $2.500 so you can buy any equipment you need to be happy at your job.
- 20 days paid vacation + New Year & Christmas.
- We will pay for courses & conferences: if you learn we all learn.
- Conference days don't count against your vacation days; we want you to stay up-to-date.