If you are looking for a fully remote software engineering role, Nixa.io might be the place for you.
Nixa.io is a curated platform built to make it easier for software engineers to find permanent remote opportunities in top tech companies worldwide.
We put your preferences first and take care of the job hunting on your behalf to match you with relevant pre-vetted offers from top tech companies. Through our pre-qualification process, we make sure to assess your skills and preferences so that we can confidently match you with the right opportunity, reducing spam job offers and increasing transparency. You can just sit back, relax, and receive tailored interview requests directly from companies.
At Nixa, we specialize in software engineering roles (mostly front-end, full-stack, and back-end). Right now, we have over 30 different product companies from all over Europe actively hiring on our platform. Our partners range in size from small startups to fast-growing scale-ups and large enterprises. All companies are vetted before we accept them to join the platform, to ensure that all opportunities that are offered hold high quality and are 100% remote.
What our superb group of Remote Software Engineers has in common:
- Based in European time zones and are able to legally work on a long-term B2B basis in Europe / EU - that's a must
- 3+ years of professional working experience as a Software Engineer
- Remote working experience
- Looking for either short-term or long-term projects
- Professional working English level (at least B2),
What can you gain from becoming a part of a Nixa.io platform?
- Job offers that are hand-picked and tailored to your needs and preferences
- Access to 100% remote positions (forever!)
- Salary: between 50k-110k Eur/Year (depending on seniority)
- Long-term B2B contracts
- Benefits equal to a regular employment contract (these are not freelancing offers)
- Working on interesting and exciting products in fast-growing companies
What does it require from you to become a part of the platform:
- Fill the form and let us know more about you
- Complete and pass an online technical screening test (2 hours, front-end OR back-end);
- Jump on a quick call with us to let us know about your preferences and deal-breakers for your next job
- Sit back, relax and wait for top remote jobs to land in your inbox
Sounds interesting? Leave us your resume and get started with the onboarding process today!
We can't wait to meet you and start matching you with your next remote adventure.