About Our Client
This position is with an early stage startup in San Francisco founded by machine learning PhDs. Join a team who is driven by their mission to support the creator community.
Our client has raised their seed round of funding earlier this year and is ready to take their product to the next level. As one of their first engineers, you are going to be instrumental in building and scaling the product so it can handle billions of page views per day.
Be a part of a company where everyone is empowered, respects and supports each other and creates impact. Their culture prioritizes growth, continuous learning and collaboration. They also promote work-life balance and back this up by providing a flexible schedule with 100% remote or hybrid work options.
As a Sr. Full-stack Engineer you will
- Lead the design and development of significant portions of the platform
- Scale the product to billions of page views a day
- Work in close collaboration with the CTO and other engineers
- Use modern frameworks, tools and languages
- Have autonomy and high growth potential
What may make this role a good fit
- 2+ years industry experience with React
- Experience with Python, SQL and Postgres
- Experience building mobile first web applications
- Passionate about building products that users will love
- Enthusiastic, energetic and thrives on new challenges
- Familiar with Flask, Firebase, Material UI
- Familiarity with Figma or similar collaboration tools
- 3+ years working as a Full-stack or Frontend engineer using modern frontend and backend web frameworks
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- 100% Remote (must live in US and be in PST or MST time zone) or hybrid option if in San Francisco area
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental insurance
- Learning perks
- Work with founders that went through Y Combinator
- Be one of the first engineers on the team
- Flexible schedule
Equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
If you are an experienced Sr. Full-stack Engineer with extensive React experience, please apply for this amazing opportunity!