We're a friendly group of 20+ designers, developers, testers, and marketers having a great time building themes at ThemeIsle, sharing the best content at CodeinWP, and straight-up innovating with Optimole.
Make it easy for anyone in the world to launch & grow their online presence, through education, high-quality products, and reliable support.
On what you’ll be working on?
You will be joining Rodica and Irinel in our QA team on working for 3 major projects: Neve
& our own sites
, and few other smaller projects, for which you will:
- Develop and execute exploratory, manual and automated tests (we are currently using Cypress for automation).
- Write test cases and test plans.
- Constantly collaborate with the development team.
- Proactively improve current testing scenarios and environments.
- Learn something new every day.
In case you’re wondering about scale, our products are being used by around 1 million people, while content sites are read by half a million people every month.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that can bring in:
- Creativity, initiative, attention to detail
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance (QA) and automated testing tools
- Previous experience with WordPress
- Remote work – work from home or wherever you work best
- Be part of a diverse team - we're 20+ people spread across three continents
- All expenses paid conference at your choice each year.
- All expenses paid trip to our annual retreat.
- Annual profit share
- Flexible vacation with fully paid and required time-off minimums.
You'll get to work with a team of WordPress enthusiasts, programmers, designers, and even active bloggers and writers. We want you to be independent and pursue your personal projects, as long as you're able to get your primary job done.
How to apply?
Use the form provided and clearly state in a written or video form:
- Your experience working with WordPress. Sending PRs links or open source projects where you have been working will help a lot.
- Tell us about the work you’ve been doing recently. Do you have some sample test cases that you have built, Cypress preferable? We are not interested in working specs, just to see your level of expertise with such tools.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered.
- Any profile links that might help us get to know you better (GitHub, GitLab, WordPress.org, your website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).