is the easiest way to record, publish, and distribute audio content.
We're backed by some of the best investors in the industry. We're headquartered in LA and remote-friendly. We're a growing global team on an ambitious mission.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our dev team. The ideal candidate is analytical, highly organized, and self-motivated with a proven track record in delivering modern applications (particularly using Ruby). Beyond strong technical skills, we are looking for someone with mature communication skills and the desire to be a part of a cooperative development effort.
This role will grow into opportunities to work on other tech stacks and other projects - as a small company you'll always have the opportunity to work on new challenges.
Sound like the future you want to build? Here’s a little more of what we’re looking for…
- Work directly with everyone on our core team
- Have a meaningful impact on the direction and development of the product
- Find solutions with your right-brain; test solutions with your left-brain
- Take concepts from idea to dev-ready single-handedly
- Create weird and delightful experiences on Racket
- Have at least 4 years experience as an engineer.
- Have experience creating RESTful APIs for integration with mobile apps and websites.
- Understand object-oriented design, design patterns and how they apply to Ruby.
- Understand the importance of both speed and quality, and the trade-offs of choosing one over the other.
- Be a strong communicator. You will be expected to have opinions on the product and share them with the team.
- Bonus points if you have experience building iOS or Android apps!
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Apple equipment
- A WFH stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- A 'scout' fund of $30K/year that you can invest in startups and earn carry on