Lemon.io is seeking attentive and experienced software developers for our client. The client is an established cargo shipping company with over 6k employees worldwide.
Its IT dept consists of 500 developers who work with AI, Web3, and Legacy systems. With 50+ projects running per year.
The department where the FS Java/React devs are needed was established 4 years ago as an experiment and proved successful. It became a special unit of talented people within the company - using modern techniques / 47 Devs currently.
They have a constant flow of talented developers and are looking for more experienced Java, Spring, and React developers to join their team long-term.
- BSc in Software Engineering or BS degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in the following technologies: Java, Spring (must have)
- Experience with Functional Programming and Java Streams.
- 4+ years of experience in FE, mainly React (must have), and other modern java script Framework/libraries.
- Experience with developing a reactive UI (Reactive JS).
- 2+ years of experience in TDD/BDD development in the following frameworks: Junit, Jasmin, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium
- 2+ years of experience in micro-services-based architecture and tools (Spring Boot/Cloud)
- Experience in DevOps development and Jenkins.
- Experience in development in Kotlin – an advantage.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions.
- Experience in developing and deploying in Container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud foundry).
- Familiarity with the following design concepts: micro-services, service discovery, circuit breaker.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Versatility and capability to switch easily between different tasks and technologies.
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Good English - verbal and written.