Welcome to Tech22, a platform development company that services iGaming brands, run by a management team with decades of experience in the industry. We are proud to have one successful brand already online and are excited to be launching our second brand shortly.
At Tech22, we are committed to providing our client's players with the best gaming experience possible. Our team of experts works tirelessly to deliver a top-notch platform experience, integrate secure payment options, and excellent games.
As part of a wider group with a base of 50 million users, we have aggressive plans for growth and are constantly expanding our portfolio of services to better serve our customers. We believe in fostering a culture of innovation, creativity, and collaboration, and are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for gaming and our commitment to excellence.
If you're interested in joining our dynamic team and contributing to our mission of delivering world-class gaming experiences, we encourage you to explore our current job openings and submit your application today.
Backend Developer (Kotlin)
- Responsible for a variety of matters covering all major components of the platforms used in the company.
- Able to diagnose functional and performance issues and advise the development teams.
- Hands-on development projects around high-volume, high performance, real-time transactional systems.
- Working closely with the talented quant & product teams to help implement new ideas.
- Working closely with the company’s external clients, being a point of contact supporting software projects.
- Introduce new technologies and ideas to optimise, automate and streamline existing processes and procedures.
- Consider the security, capacity, and performance of all the components within the company platform.
- Five years of experience with Kotlin and / or Java development language
- Online betting / gaming industry experience
- Previously worked on highly transactional systems
- Experience designing and building RESTful web service APIs
- Passion for writing high quality, rock solid code
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in a computing, engineering or science discipline with strong relevant experience in IT