Kairos is building the next generation of scheduling and communications platforms for elite sports teams.
As a tailored and dynamic sports performance platform – Kairos optimises the performance of professional athletes by providing them with a structured tool to engineer and own their bespoke medical, athletic, and skill requirements. These features are delivered simultaneously alongside real-time insights allowing the athlete to attain peak performance on game day.
Co-founded in 2019 by Andrew Trimble, an ex-professional rugby player with Ireland and Ulster, Kairos is now growing at an exceptional rate. The platform is currently used by teams from the Premier League, International Football & Rugby along with a variety of teams in 11 countries worldwide.
We are now looking for an experienced Front End Software Developer to join our team. You will have a strong technical background and excellent programming skills. You are experienced in end-to-end software design and development, delivering compelling and highly tuned user experiences.
- Develop new features including code and design, implementation, documentation, and deployment
- Work with an enthusiastic team of talented engineers who care about delivering cutting-edge features to the world's biggest sports clubs
- Contribute compelling user experiences via our web app and mobile apps to be used by elite athletes across the globe
- Have a real say in how and what is built by the team
We’re looking for someone who has:
Front-end development experience building, running, and caring for web and mobile applications using modern JS frameworks (React, React Native, Angular, etc.)
Some nice to haves:
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment with other engineers and stakeholders
- You take great pride in delivering polished user experiences
- You have some interest in sport, even only as a supporter
- Some experience with some of the front end tools we use like GraphQL and libraries such as Apollo or Relay
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, CV, and any public examples of their work
to [email protected]