About the job
Jetti is seeking a mid/senior Backend engineer with experience in managing API integrations and accessing and manipulating databases. As a backend specialist, you will help develop the feature set for our global clients in a rapidly growing market. You are a hands-on technologist with experience in recognizing technological needs, developing, integrating, and helping launch our products & solutions. This position focuses on technologies and processes, ensuring that our services are shared effectively and efficiently both on-premise and in the cloud. Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
- Managing an API’s lifecycle and involved in integration, implementing, and testing APIs.
- Translate conceptual system requirements into technical data and integration requirements.
- Interact with Enterprises, understand typical Enterprise IT Architecture, requirements, etc.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members to assist in the definition of project scope, deliverables, and timelines.
- Troubleshoot problems in the team and for users.
- You have solid experience with programming languages like Node.js PostgreSQL, Sequelize ORM.
- You have a good understanding of the entire product development process, especially e-commerce APIs and processes.
- You have technical and consumer awareness.
- You are comfortable with Agile Software Development and GitHub Flow.
- You can troubleshoot problems in the team and for users.
- You're analytical and good at time management.
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.
- Familiarity with the Headless e-commerce concept
- Experience with SDK, etc.
- Propensity to write clear API documentation
We are currently only accepting applications from US, UK and EU.