Health At Home (Hälsa Hemma) is a Swedish medtech company that works within the field of primary health care. Patients are treated both physically by doctors and nurses, and through video and text in the company’s proprietary mobile app (iOS and Android). The company also has proprietary systems for case management and advanced automatic appointment scheduling.
We are now looking to strengthen our team with a remote React Native developer.
Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the iOS/Android apps that our customers/patients are using.
You should have a sense for:
- Development on Mac using Xcode
- Development in React Native
- Working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Common tools, such as Git
- Working from home in a remote team
Ideally, you should:
- Have experience in mobile apps development
- Have experience from app distribution in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Have an interest in learning Swift and Kotlin
- Have experience from containerized applications using Docker
- Be very familiar with ES6
- Have experience with different frameworks and tools (or languages)
- Have heard of “Code Complete” and “The Good Parts”
- Have experience with Optimistic UI
- Seek to understand the business strategy and needs of our customers
- Inspire your colleagues with your thirst for mastering the things you work with
- Are a passionate developer, proud of the quality of your work
- Are an independent worker and self-starter
- Are able to communicate well in spoken and written English
- Are willing to travel to Sweden or other European countries for occasional in-person meetings with the team
Bonus points for:
- An interesting Github profile, or proven track record of open source contributions
- A university degree in technology, science, or other relevant areas
- An opportunity for you to work with, and create, cutting edge technology
- No technical debt
- Stable medtech company with a Scandinavian patient base, with the intent to expand to the rest of the world
- A great and experienced team
- A permanent full-time contract, with a fixed monthly payment (€2500 - €3000). We hire you as a contractor that will invoice us - self-employment is therefore required.