WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Started four years ago, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in over 300 integrations. We just raised our $11M Series A, and are now growing to build the web3 future.
We’re looking for a Swift/iOS Engineer to join our team to help develop a new SDK for mobile app integrations on iOS. We are gearing up to launch WalletConnect 2.0 with new features, including multi-chain support, a decentralized backend, faster connections, and 10x performance and scalability, and the SDK will be a key part of this.
- Implement and develop an SDK to support WalletConnect protocol on iOS using Swift
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Develop automation scripts in CI infrastructure (currently using Github Actions)
- Develop sample applications for testing and use as reference for integrations
- Writing API documentation and tutorials for SDK integration
- 1+ year of experience in building iOS applications and/or SDKs using Swift
- 3+ years of experience in Software development
- Knowledge about data structures, design patterns, TTD and SOLID
Nice to have:
- Experience creating SDK’s
- Working on Open Source projects
- Interest in cryptography, blockchain or peer to peer protocols
- Experience in XCode tools for profiling leaks, allocation, energy etc.
- Experience with Websockets, CryptoKit, or JSON-RPC protocol
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Company equity and token offering
- Remote work allowance