Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world. We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies.
Our 20+ strong in-house, all-remote engineering team is responsible for developing new features, and otherwise improving and maintaining the Leadfeeder product.
We are organized in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy. Depending on the product area, squads are comprised of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Designers, and are always paired with a Product Manager. We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role, is you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Software Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
- Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
- Develop Leadfeeder web frontend with state of the art technologies
What we’re looking for
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Experience and skills developing web applications with Ember.js
- Strong skills with object-oriented programming and test-driven development
- Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Web analytics
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew