Are you interested in working on cutting edge vehicle simulation projects? Are you skilled with Java/JS, C/C++ programming? If yes, read on!
Mechanical Simulation Corporation develops software that simulates the dynamic behavior of cars, heavy trucks and motorcycles. Unique skills are required to help this cutting-edge company deliver industry leading development and testing tools to a global audience.
About the Role
Mechanical Simulation Corporation is a company in which technical team members play many roles. All software development engineers work as a team with highly qualified vehicle dynamic experts to implement designs and features. Some travel may be required.
In this role, you will:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Work in a team environment while exercising independent judgement
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or 2 years of experience in a related area
- Algorithm Analysis
- Windows and Linux Development (preferred)
- SVN (preferred)
- Unreal/Game Engine (preferred)