DevOps / Reliability Engineer (100% Remote)
Job type: Full-Time
Experience level: Junior / Mid-Level
We teleconference regularly, and Slack almost constantly, so we need someone with proficiency in written and verbal English. You’ll need to be good at collaborating with teammates, and working with developers as well as clients to discover solutions to their needs. We are looking for someone with experience managing cloud-based resources for a team that commits code multiple times per day across multiple projects.
At this time, successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US.
You will be working with a cross-functional team of designers, frontend, and backend developers to support device-independent websites and web apps. We are looking to improve our DevOps processes on an ongoing basis as well as help with development. This is very much a hybrid role.
You will take on DevOps / Infrastructure responsibilities:
- Help manage dev and production infrastructure currently running on AWS and leveraging Terraform.
- Help with improving the Terraform code-base and streamlining workflows leveraging Terragrunt.
- Set up and manage deployment processes.
You will take on SRE responsibilities:
- Tackle technical debt with existing projects.
- Write scalable code and make optimizations across the Laravel stack.
- Identify bottlenecks across projects, set up sensible performance targets, and offer remediation solutions.
- Experience with managing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform or other platforms.
- Experience with PHP / Laravel.
- Experience with Terragrunt is a big plus.
- Experience with CI / CD tools is a big plus.
- Experience with VueJS is a plus.
Graphic Language is a distributed 100% remote team of developers and marketers, with a large stable of satisfied clients. We create interactive designs, online marketing, and web applications for the real estate industry. We have 20+ years in business and all the energy of a start-up, but without the uncertainty.