Gloqal's mission is to amplify diverse creators
As a full stack engineer, you will help to build incredible online social experiences that will be enjoyed by customers and businesses all over the world.
You'll work alongside smart, successful, and kind people who are passionate about startups. Projects might include: multimedia social networks, progressive admin dashboards, and modern onboarding flows.
What you want:
- An early seat on a startup rocketship, working with experienced Silicon Valley founders
- A chance to build cool tech for the creator economy, that a lot of creators use every day
- The freedom and responsibility of feeling like your own boss (most of the time)
- A great work environment and lots of growth potential
- Generous pay based on geography + equity ownership opportunity in a Silicon Valley startup.
What we want:
- 5+ years experience building full stack progressive web apps
- Expertise with the MERN stack and redux + AWS or GCP cloud platforms
- UI instincts and deep customer empathy
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience and passion is a big plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.