What do we do?
, we make fast and easy–to–use .NET and Java components for
developers, with a strong focus on file formats and well–documented
APIs. Our products are used by more than 7000 companies worldwide (including NASA, The US Navy, Microsoft, and Deutsche Bank) to import and export various Excel, Word, and PDF files.
How do we do it?
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based mostly in Europe. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced C# programmer to expand our team. As a part of it, you will primarily be working on developing, upgrading, and fixing our APIs. Developing APIs is challenging. You will need to master various design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and protocols. On top of that, APIs need to be fast yet simple to use. Apart from writing code, your responsibilities will also include:
- Writing documentation
- Creating API examples
- Writing unit tests
- Performing code reviews
To summarize, we are looking for a developer with:
- Experience in C# programming
- Knowledge of .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
What are we offering?
- Salary from 45,000 to 63,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave, including parental leave
If you believe that you are the one we are looking for, click on the link below to start the screening test. If you pass, you will be invited to schedule a video interview with a colleague from your future team. Afterward, if we pick you for the position, you will receive a job offer.