🖖 Hey we are Markus and Judith, the founders of starfish.team
Our company is a consulting and digital product engineering agency with headquarters in Ulm, Germany. All our services are build around integrated remote-teams.
We are looking for talented Ruby on Rails Engineers (f/m/d) with 3+ years of experience to join one of our passionate development teams. Our teams consist of about 4 experienced engineers and is responsible for delivering software for the financial sector.
Your daily business:
- Work on Ruby on Rails applications and cover your clean and organized code with decent test-coverage
- Align with different stakeholders in an agile environment and work together closely with your team-members, QA and the customer
- Implement Ruby API clients for backend services and multiple factor authentication
- Integrate external identity verification services
- Be part of the decision making process regarding software architecture and engineering processes and take responsibility for the delivery process
Your expertise and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in developing Ruby on Rails including test driven development in an agile environment
- Experience in fintech is an advantage
- Ideally you are familiar with GIT and Postgres, have worked with Golang and QML as well as Docker, or, at least are willing to learn it
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
- Hands-on mentality – you are enjoying development, refactoring, debugging, testing, and exploration
- High quality awareness and very accurate and structured method
- Open to learn new things and familiarizing yourself with unknown topics
Our offer is:
- Flexibility and Trust
- Remote work
- Long term relationship in the starfish network
- Team management and coaching support all time
We are 100% remote, and you can basically work from everywhere you feel most productive and happy. The customer is located in Europe so a substantial coverage of Europe's business hours (3+/- hours) will be very helpful to gain traction.
Our hiring process:
Apply - Get2Know Interview - Technical deep dive - Offer
We only accept applications from individuals.
Any request or application from companies will not be processed.