This is a remote position.
If the relocation is necessary or desired, we offer it to Serbia only.
As a Frontend Engineer in BrightMarbles, you'll be tackling technical challenges of different levels of complexity. We are looking for a colleague who knows that advancement in technical skills is necessary, but soft skills are equally important. As a team consisting of mainly senior and medior level engineers, we value ownership, responsibility, proactive, and clear communication.
- 3+ years of Front-end development experience
- Professional experience with React
- Proficiency in TypeScript or FlowType
- A solid understanding of core web and Browser concepts (e.g., how the browser parses and constructs a webpage)
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to communicate clearly and effectively directly with our clients
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills
- Building scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems and solutions according to client requirements
- Developing new features according to client requirements
- Communication with clients
- Participation in technical design, code reviews, planning
- Prototyping systems that meet the project quality standards and requirements
- Keeping up with the industry trends
- Performance-oriented payment
- Personal development, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balanced schedule (if a need to work overtime appears, we will ALWAYS ask you if you're available, and we will ALWAYS respect your "no")
- Flexible work hours (start any time from 7-10 AM, or according to your obligations on a project)
- Working on exciting and challenging projects. If you realize after a while that your current project isn't your cup of tea, feel free to let us know. We'll do our best to find you a different project.
BrightMarbles is an engineering house. We’re primarily focusing on product development for our clients, and we’re working hard to deliver premium quality custom software solutions. Premium quality isn't just an empty promise we make. We invest in the knowledge, follow the latest industry trends and engage in ones we find valuable.
The hiring process at BrightMarbles has three steps.
- The first step in the process is a technical task. You will have seven days to finish it. The task requires around four hours of active work on it.
- The next step is the HR interview which takes about 60 minutes. We will talk about your previous experience, the company, and what we can offer.
- And the last step is the technical interview which takes about 60 minutes as well. You will meet two of our interviewers and take them through your career path.