As a Software Engineer, at RPM Training, you will partner with our team to drive the direction and build our product platform. This role should have an eye for building customer centric features that result in product growth and adoption. Must be passionate about building new and innovative technology that align with the RPM philosophy, #GroundedByPurpose.
Some of the things you will do:
- Collaborate with leadership to identify product needs, translate requirements and develop technical solutions
- Own platform technical design and delivery, infrastructure and deployment of RPM Training’s web and mobile applications Continually improve platform performance
- Build solutions utilizing an agile approach
- Write clean, performant and well designed and scalable code Diagnose technical problems and debug code.
Who you are:
- You have a track record as an engineer in the architecture, operations and development of a large SaaS product
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering methodology, unit testing, code reviews, documentation
- Solid analytical skills, attention to detail, and relentless drive to identify risks and ensure resolution
- Resourceful, hands-on, problem solving individual with initiative and drive to work around technical obstacles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed and detail oriented
- Strong leadership and the drive to mentor junior engineers
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ Years designing, developing, debugging, and deploying systems in a SaaS-based environment
- Extensive programming experience with full stack development and expertise in 1 or more development languages
- Experience with cloud engineering Experience with container development systems Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software release lifecycle with modern distributed version control (e.g. GIT).
- Proficiency in managing cloud based large-scale infrastructure
- Passionate about health and wellness
You must be eligible to work in the US. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.