This position offers you a unique opportunity to work with the development of a product composed of various hardware and software technologies. Your input and way of challenging and existing working routines will be appreciated, and you'll get to work with a cool, to-be market-leading brand.
You will become part of a cross-functional team of skilled developers, UI/UX, product owners, etc. and you will have the chance to impact your own way of working. Therefore, your success and well-being depend on your ability to work independently as well as team oriented. The company culture is open, informal and fun and they continuously aim to heighten their quality as well as the individuals capabilities and skills.
You'll be joining a multi national team composed of both people working in Copenhagen and across Europe.
- 3+ years experience as backend developer
- Experienced in Kotlin (or Java)
- Experience working with Microservices
- Working knowledge of SQL (MYSQL)
- Experience writing Unit Tests (Junit4/5)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Micronaut Framework
- Domain Driven Design Experience
- ORM Experience (Hibernate/Exposed)
- Flexible working hours
- Equity Package (Want to be a partner? Look no further)
- Maternity / paternity leave (Kids are the future, go spend time with them)
- Free choice of gear (Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered)
- Free lunch (Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day)
- Social gatherings (Friday bars, and remote events)
- Pension Scheme (We care about your future!)
- Work From Home Allowance (yearly allowance for getting you started working at home)
- Education Budget (And some extra vacation days so you can attend events!)