Instana is seeking an experienced engineer with a passion for performance to join us in defining the future of modern Application Performance Management (APM) as a Technical Product Manager.
As part of a small team at a quickly growing startup, the role requires the ability not just to develop vision and strategy, but to define, execute and deliver product.
What we’re looking for:
- Deep understanding of tracing models and experience with complex distributed systems
- Polyglot in at least two of our supported languages
- Professional experience with APM
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus: Experience in aspect-oriented programming or live coding
What you will work on:
- Develop and own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for a product area with your delivery team
- Discover problems worth solving, and collaborate closely with customers
- Enable the rest of the organization around your product area
What we offer:
- A driven and global team that works together to deliver great product
- Fast-paced and high growth startup environment
- Autonomy to do great things
We're hiring in: North America (Central or Eastern timezones), Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Serbia, Spain, or the UK.
You have the option of working remotely, or if you prefer to work out of an office, you're welcome to join us in one of our product hubs in Austin, Düsseldorf, Munich, or Novi Sad!
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you!