We are looking for a full stack Rails developer who is familiar with React and React Native to join our development team. You would have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the application development, from backend API development to mobile application development in React Native.
- Drive development of our mobile applications, from architecture, to coding, to release.
- Take ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture)
- Assist in development and maintenance of web-based backend API services
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them.
- Collaborating closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.)
You’re the right candidate if you...
- Are fluent with the Ruby on Rails ecosystem and have good understanding of RESTful API design.
- Have a strong knowledge of React, and have some familiarity with developing mobile apps using React Native, Redux, and Expo.
- Have at least 3 years of experience developing and writing software applications.
- Want to work remotely with a talented team, while working on exciting projects.
Bonus points for…
- iOS or Android development experience using Objective-C, Swift, or Android
- Experience working with high availability server architectures in AWS.
- Other backend programming experience, such as Node, PHP, Python, etc.
Our mission is to make our clients incredibly successful by developing and improving ideas into highly functional and usable web applications. Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our development work focuses on architecting and building new applications as well as scaling existing apps for our clients as they grow.
Other information about this position
- Working remotely is how we operate.
- This is a contract position, with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- We are looking for people with excellent English skills located within the 4 US time zones.