Salary: $147,000-$172,500/year base salary
Hiro builds developer tools for Stacks, the network that enables apps and smart contracts on Bitcoin.
Hiro is a core entity within the Stacks Ecosystem; a collection of independent entities, developers, and community members working to create a user-owned internet on Bitcoin. Hiro empowers developers with the tools they need to innovate and build on Bitcoin, the most secure and proven blockchain in the world. We contribute to Stacks’ core infrastructure and open-source libraries and build products like the Stacks Wallet
and Stacks Explorer
We’re currently hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer to be part of the User Experience team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer-facing work. You'd be giving our users (developers, investors, community members) the tools to secure, protect, and explore Stacks. You’d be working on critical open source projects, impacting Hiro and the entire Stacks ecosystem.
At this time, we are only considering candidates living and working within GMT-7:00 (US) to GMT+2:00 (Europe) time zones.
What You'll Work On:
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building front end applications
- Focus on security: you’ve deployed and developed applications with a security mindset
- Operational excellence: you’ve worked with a mature codebase in a mid to large company.
- Expert level of understanding of frontend application structure and architecture.
- Experience in a frontend framework like React, Angular, or Vue
- Deep understanding of state management, as well as designing and using APIs
- Experience with frontend testing techniques
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience on remote teams
- Experience“leading the charge” on starting a new project and building it out SPAs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interests in crypto/blockchain