Exygy is looking for an experienced front-end developer to help build and maintain high-quality web interfaces for our clients in the health and civic sectors. The initial 6 week project will be part of a telehealth video-conferencing platform using the Angular framework, with other projects potentially to follow. You'll work as part of a diverse team of designers, engineers, and product managers from Exygy's internal team, other contractors, and our clients to build robust front-end solutions.
- Writing high-quality code to build a new front-end user interface alongside a core video-conferencing platform.
- Using the video platform API to provide an Integrated, maintainable, and seamless solution to end users of the system. Collaborate closely with client’s engineering and product team as we all work together to build and launch a workable platform.
- Contributing to the technical design process, and building documentation of decisions to guide future contributors.
- Ensuring code is tested and meets team code quality standards, including reviewing pull requests and providing useful feedback to other engineers.
- 3+ years experience writing production code in a professional, team-oriented environment.
- Successful delivery of multiple modern Angular projects from the ground up though shipping to production.
- Experience in client-facing environments, working to understand requirements and collaborate on solutions.
- Proficiency with common development and build tooling, including Git and Github workflow, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced agency environment by managing time wisely, balancing multiple priorities, and keeping your team up-to-date.
- Familiarity with current front-end best practices, from CSS semantics to designing for inclusive accessibility. You are an advocate for mindful development without overwhelming process, and embrace browser testing, steady refactoring and consistent code standards.
Nice to Haves
- Broad experience across a variety of tech stacks, environments, and application types, and a demonstrated ability to pick up new components and methods quickly.
- History of delivering systems that scale well, and ability to design, implement, debug, and optimize complex systems.
- Leadership in an open-source project or community.
- Contributions to improve the engineering teams you were a member of, both as engineers and as teams.