We are looking for a second full-stack engineer with a strong focus on the back-end to support us in adapting our website, mobile app, and internal back-office to the US market. Being among the first developers, you are expected to have an impact from day one.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, driven, and highly excited by the project. We expect a high level of attention to details and implementation on the customer-facing interfaces, internal tooling, even back-end APIs.
- Implement new projects and features (front-end, back-end) from concept to completion
- Troubleshoot and debug existing applications
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve our current applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a trade-off.
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS and ES6
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Some experience with CI/CD (Fastlane would be a plus)
- Previous experience at a fast-paced tech startup
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
The position is fully remote. We expect you to be based in Europe or at least in the same time zone.